Recruiting Coordinator (Remote - Home Based Worker)
Posted on May 4 Northbrook, IL 20 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements. The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, researching, marketing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring goals. Talent Acquisition interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. The Talent Acquisition Employee Recruiting Team partners with HR Business Partners and business areas to develop and implement hiring goals and strategies.
The Search Analyst II is responsible for providing management and coordination for team operations and full cycle executive recruiting for the Employee Hiring Talent Acquisition Team. This role is accountable for managing candidate (internal and external) and hiring manager relationships; candidate prescreening, interviews, onboarding; compliance and data integrity; team processes; reporting; and other projects. This role provides high exposure and interaction with internal clients, Leaders, HRBPs and various other partners across the organization. This role requires excellent communication, problem solving and judgment skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages candidate and hiring manager relationships (bands 1-E, technical career paths, and sales roles) by:
- Partners with Employee Hiring Recruiters and Hiring Managers to prepare, schedule and communicate candidate interviews
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers and executive assistants to facilitate complex calendar/schedule negotiation
- With minimal input from recruiters, independently orchestrates and manages all aspects of the interview process including schedule document preparation and delivery; development of BI guides; confirmation to both hiring team and candidates; candidate travel and other logistics as needed; and on-site logistics (conference rooms, lunch, security clearance, etc.)
- Solicits and tracks candidate assessment forms from hiring team and prepare candidate feedback summaries as needed
- Responsible for the scheduling coordination of candidate assessments (Manager Ready, DDI, etc.) and distributing results as appropriate
- Initiates hiring manager satisfaction surveys
- Handles Tier 1 and Tier 2 inquiries from external and internal candidates, hiring managers, SLT, and HRBP’s
- Initiates weekly update meetings with recruiters to understand status/scope of current recruiting activity and independently take action based on information received
- Manages candidate experience
- Ensures candidate has a positive experience
- Applies judgment when candidate situation deviates from practice
- Ability to make decisions and change approach independently on a daily basis
- Manage Recruiting Projects as needed for internships
- Executes full cycle recruiting activities including:
- Opening and posting requisition
- Assesses candidates
- Prescreens and interviews candidates
- Develops and presents qualified candidates to internal hiring managers
- Has solid working knowledge and understanding of Allstate’s compensation components in order to prepare and distribute offers
- Ensures IPA’s are completed prior to start date
- Initiates I-9 process; communicate first day I-9 requirements to new hires; complete part 2 of the I-9 process when new hire start dates are not standard
- Partners with HR client services and hiring manager to ensure proper coding within the ATS and responsible for processing new hire through the system
- Initiates new hire satisfaction survey
- Team Processes and Reporting
- As SME, consult with recruiters, TA leadership and HRBPs on best practices and assess needs for process improvements for various team processes including: DDI/Manager Ready assessments; BI Guides; relocation; and client and candidate satisfaction surveys, document, update and train team as needed on changes
- Documents and updates all processes and templates related to candidate scheduling; communicate, update and train team as needed on changes
- Creates and updates job descriptions, status reports and other project documents as needed
- Manages and assigns Draft requisitions
- Posts requisitions (routine roles)
- Trains Employee Hiring new hires
- Maintains relationships with contacts across the enterprise and externally to ensure processes are up to date (travel, security, cafes, client services, relocation, executive compensation, marketing, etc.)
- Serves as SME for all client and candidate facing materials (marketing materials, offer letter packet materials, kick-off meeting materials) to ensure materials are relevant and up to date. Work with contacts in other areas to update as needed; and make sure appropriate inventory is on hand
- Initiates drug and background process; monitors reports; escalates any issues as needed; serves as liaison between candidate and third party vendor for technical issues
- Be familiar with relocation packages in order to initiate relocation and educate candidates on process
- Initiates new hire sign-on bonuses
- Manages Travel planning and credit card candidate travel accounts for Employee Hiring Team; reconcile on a monthly basis and process payments
- Creates and distributes weekly search assignment reports utilized for team discussions
- Coordinates weekly team meeting; solicits and manages agenda items (arranging for external presenters as needed), distributes materials and run the meetings
- Other Projects
- Actively participates in various team and department initiatives and projects focused on client and candidate satisfaction; technology and process improvement; diversity initiatives; passive recruiting strategy; employee recognition; social media and marketing
- Performs on going assessment of process improvement
- Leads campus recruiting which may include recruiting efforts for internships
- Bachelorâs degree
- 0-2 years of experience; previous background in search experience in a high volume corporate environment preferred
- Time management skills including ability to handle high volume requisitions
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple client groups
- Client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise
- Professional with strong communication skills with the ability to partner with recruiting teams
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Business writing skills with the ability to develop effective correspondence
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
Compensation range for this position is $40,000- $45,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.