The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Project Administrator - Coordinator
Posted on May 4 Raleigh, NC 220 views
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That’s the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description Summary
The Family Business Institute (FBI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Travelers. FBI offers consulting services that help family-owned and other closely held business owners and leaders make more money in less time with fewer headaches with a higher quality of life. In addition to one-on-one consulting, FBI facilitates executive peer groups which are exclusive gatherings of seven to ten CEOs where, with the assistance of a professional facilitator, non-competing leaders openly review their companies and share information in a focused effort to build breakthrough success for themselves, their families, their employees, and their customers.
Acting as a coordinator of FBI executive peer groups, the Project Administrator organizes the people, processes, and checklists critical to the successful execution of executive peer group meetings. The successful candidate will function exceptionally well both individually and as part of a team delivering outstanding customer service to peer group members, strategic partners, and peer group facilitators.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary coordinator for executive peer group meeting preparation, communication, and follow-through for assigned groups
- Work with other peer group coordinators to maximize overall team effectiveness
- Follow – and help improve – established procedures for coordinating peer group meetings
- Work closely with other functions to maximize peer group member experience, retention, and lifetime value
- Provide input into developing and maintaining the peer group program operations manual
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years related experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- 5+ years administrative, customer service, or project coordination experience
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues and developing solutions; Delivers high quality work/service within agreed upon timeframes
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- Helpful and highly responsive
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.