Willis Towers Watson
Posted on May 4 Houston, TX 233 views
GECAT is Willis Towers Watson's data collection, analysis, research and information service unit of the firm's Executive Compensation consulting practice. GECAT's services reduce research and data redundancy, project turnaround time and overall cost to the firm. GECAT's goal is to deliver the highest quality information and data analysis possible on executive compensation matters to companies worldwide.
We are currently seeking a recent university graduate to join our team as an entry level executive compensation analyst. Opportunity will be based in Houston, Texas. Employment for this full-time position is expected to begin summer 2021. No prior experience in executive compensation is necessary. Position will be remote until in-person activity can safely be resumed.
Note:Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Research and analyze information gathered from publicly available materials (proxy statements, annual reports, registration statements, corporate websites, etc.).
- Review and analyze compensation and corporate governance pertaining to top executives and non-employee directors.
- Review data for accuracy and completeness and draw presentable conclusions from your analysis.
- Participate in the design and maintenance of custom executive compensation proprietary databases.
- Increase efficiency within team by identifying ways to improve processes.
Team member will undergo training to learn our standards of research and data capture on individual modules and databases. The initial focus will be on analyzing disclosure of recent public company filings, seeking to capture specific data points related to disclosed executive compensation design and governance issues. Training will then focus on researching and analyzing topical areas, such as director compensation, share utilization, severance, executive transitions and/or business transactions. Team member will receive regular feedback and on-the-job opportunities with client work. In addition, a local staff member will serve as their mentor.
- Excellent reading comprehension, communication skills and attention to detail are a must for this reading intensive position.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel; experience with data analysis, formulas and VBA a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record required. Education in research, business, accounting, finance, editing or writing a plus
EOE, including disability/vets