Willis Towers Watson
Content Editor Intern
Posted on May 4 Raleigh, NC 190 views
How the Position Works:
As the Content Editor Intern, you'll get to further your experience and education in Editing and Marketing through publishing online healthcare content. This internship will learn the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SOE) strategy and content marketing, and you'll have opportunities to identify and execute digital content marketing strategies that have measurable results for the business.
What you'll do:
- Content publishing – You'll learn how to format and publish articles used in organic search marketing. You'll have the opportunity to learn how to use the Web content management system (CMS) and how to adjust elementary HTML styling, as necessary.
- Website marketing optimizations – You will work closely with the Senior SEO Editor and the Digital Marketing Analyst to assist with high-leverage updates to web pages to increase organic web traffic and improve lead performance for websites that see thousands of organic search users every month.
- Content editing – You'll have opportunities to edit informational marketing materials for grammar, spelling and SEO best practices.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate degree program at an accredited college or university (English, Communications, Business, and Sales/Marketing majors preferred)
- Minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week for at least 8-12 weeks
- Experience with Website Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and basic HTML knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to consistently hit deadlines and quotas/targets
- Outstanding written business communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer / Diasbility / Veteran