Willis Towers Watson
Posted on May 5 Miami, FL 426 views
Omni Direct is a leading U.S. Hispanic, full-service, direct response media & marketing company of TRANZACT & Willis Towers Watson.
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join our dynamic and growing team. You will work as part of the account management team to develop, execute and measure various social media and marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, analytical, creative, has excellent work ethic, and is interested in building a career and valuable experience in marketing analytics, offline/online media and/or other marketing fields. You will help ensure the success of our client’s and company’s marketing efforts and be part of achieving our immediate and long-term business goals. The position will work approx. 24 hours a week reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. It is a paid internship.
Manage online marketing resources for client products which includes:
• Weekly social media reports
• Media content calendar and manage weekly scheduling
• Social Media Q&A
• Create marketing presentations for current and prospective clients
• Assist in developing and managing Omni’s marketing resources, which includes: Website, presentations, videos and other collateral materials
• Schedule and post content on our social platforms and corporate website on a weekly basis
• Work with department managers on preparing weekly client deliverables including various media, analytical, project timeline and financial reports
• Perform office administrative activities as needed
Requirements & Qualifications
• Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree program with a focus on business related and/or marketing fields.
• Effective communication (verbal/written/listening), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated interest in business, marketing, media and/or marketing analytics fields.
• Technically adept and knowledgeable of internet technology and social media trends.
• Experienced in standard MS Office software suite particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative.
• Bilingual proficiency (English / Spanish) required.
**Miami office based. We will work with your school schedule**
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability