Willis Towers Watson
Enterprise Risk Analyst
Posted on May 7 New York, NY 252 views
This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to join the Enterprise Risk Consulting team, within the Strategic Risk Consulting practice. The SRC practice has been growing significantly over the past 10 years, and we are looking for a graduate with 2-3 years’ experience to work closely with various colleagues in SRC to support the delivery of risk management solutions to clients. There is a strong focus on climate change and in working with clients on Transition Risk. The clients range in size and across industries / geographies.
- This is a consulting role and therefore revolves around meeting our client needs through the delivery of projects and advice.
- The role will be expected to support with direct client requests and assist senior team members with delivery.
- It is important to note that this role can involve varying work hours and (post pandemic) travel.
- Risk Consulting experience
- Two years industry or relevant ERM experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Intellectual curiosity to deliver insightful analysis to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and project management skills
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience, with the ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations to add value to the business
- Sound knowledge of a variety of risk and insurance products and services, or expertise in a narrower area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English - Spanish
- Excellent organizational skills and understanding of inter-departmental dependencies
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at senior leadership level
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Broad commercial knowledge and a sound understanding of the business and sector, e.g. markets and carriers
- Computer literacy and good working knowledge of relevant systems / computer software
- Proven experience of managing a team of professionals and others, as appropriate to role
- Familiarity with relevant functional and company-wide procedures, policies and guidelines
EOE, including disability/vets