Willis Towers Watson
Posted on May 10 Charlotte, NC 380 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
• Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
• Review and management of expiration list.
• Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
• Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
• Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History & Analysis
• Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes
• Review client exposure updates and identify recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
• Prepare Program-level proposal and coordinate information from all resources.
• Obtain Order to Bind from the client, and deliver confirmation of coverage and binders.
• Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
• Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
• Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
• Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
• Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
• Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
• Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
• Complete contract reviews.
• Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
• Deliver client reports, e.g. Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc
• 3 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required
• Real Estate and Hospitality insurance knowledge/experience preferred
• Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
• Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
• Leadership – applies judgement; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork.
• Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
• Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
• Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
• Ability to work independently
• Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
• Leadership and teamwork skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
• Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes
EOE, including disability/vets