Sr. Manager - Product Delivery - (Remote - Home Based Worker)
Posted on May 13 Northbrook, IL 209 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
In Claims Tech Solutions we pride ourselves using advanced engineering techniques to deliver on best of breed digital products and platforms. Our culture is built on empowerment, agility with purpose and innovation with our customers at the center of everything we do. Our customer-centric delivery operation spans the globe and leverages our diverse skillsets and perspectives to rapidly engineer digital solutions to complex business problems. If you are interested in being a leader in an organization such as this, then keep on reading……
We are delighted to be offering an exciting Senior Leader opportunity reporting to the Allstate Technology Director for Allstate Claims Tech Solutions. The role will have accountability for the discovery and delivery of innovative digital solutions that enable Claim’s business outcomes. We are looking for a customer obsessed, digital native to lead global platform teams and effectively partner with stakeholders to create and execute on digital blueprints that will transform and modernize Claim Handling processes
We are looking for an individual who:
- Effectively leads, inspires, guides, and connects the team through common purpose
- Drives cross shore product teams to deliver modern technology solutions that enable business opportunities and/or solve problems.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership driven towards achieving outcomes and comfortable operating in the abstract.
- Exhibits thought leadership skills that enable him/her to command an audience towards outcomes.
- Partners cross-functionally with user-experience, business architects and technology peers to create and execute on digital blueprints
- Influences beyond their direct span of control to make the broader Claims, Technology, and broader Allstate organizations better
- Effectively communicates to audiences of all levels on complex topics across all mediums (oral, written, presentation, mural, etc)
- Accountability over specific and measurable business outcomes to be delivered via digital solutions
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with latitude and autonomy for defining and executing tech product strategies in support of Claims desired outcomes/opportunities
- Applying a structured approach to problem solving and root cause analysis/mistake proofing
- Building strong/trust-based relationships within Technology, Claims, vendors and other partner organizations.
- Helping build and maintain a culture based upon product mindset.
- Removing blockers for the for teams to ensure success
- A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in product delivery roles currently working as a progressive technology leader.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience with 2 year in a senior leadership role.
- Experienced in product strategy, product vision definition, product roadmaps, product discovery and KPI definition and measurement.
- Experienced in leading large-scale tech delivery across global locations.
- Expertise in building and leading global product teams, and implementing highly iterative software development practices including agile Scrum, agile XP.
- Experience in new age technologies.
- Proficiency in leading complex organizational change strategies encompassing people, processes and technology to support digital transformation.
- Ability to manage relationships and influence at Director level and above.
Compensation range for this position is $140,000 - $171,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications and skills required.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.