Willis Towers Watson
Health Analytics Program Manager - All US locations
Posted on May 14 Minneapolis, MN 339 views
This role will support several key processes, including:
- Serve as lead project manager for our data warehouse solutions and the production of client reporting – ensure timelines, deliverables and quality standards
- Vendor management of our data warehouse partners
- Monitoring on-going performance of our data warehouse vendor: including but not limited to new client implementations, payor changes, timely database updates, adherence to contract terms
- Supporting local office consultants in managing on-going data needs with current clients
- Working with medical and pharmacy carriers, and other vendors providing data to our data warehouse solutions
- Managing internal databases, which include information on legal agreements, financial information, etc.
- Work with vendor legal, internal legal, carrier/payor/pbm/other vendors legal areas to obtain legal agreements required to obtain required data files to support data warehouse reporting
- On an as needed basis, support new business sales activity
- Actively support development and enhancement of new processes needed to effectively manage business
- Adhere to data warehouse contract limitations
- Overall database growth of clients in data warehouse
- Effectively support our data warehouse vendor relationshipsUnderstand and adhere to Willis Towers Watson’s Professional Excellence approach including data privacy standards and insure all methods and practices are compliant with requirements
- Manage work with Health Analytics data warehouse vendor partner and support data warehouse needs
- Support work with Health Analytics, Group Marketplace and actuary networksPartner effectively with members of the leadership team and Health Analytics practice overall
- Coordinate with colleagues in the local markets on system access, training and general support
- 3+ years’ experience working in health care-related client service role serving employer clients – (consulting firm, health plan, vendor, etc.)
- Familiarity with a wide range of health care data management knowledge including claims or enrollment account structures, healthcare coding, considerations around privacy and security, etc.
- Experience or desire to work with commercial data warehouse and/or carrier tools (e.g., Cotiviti, IBM Watson Health, Optum, HDMS, etc.)
- Strong skills in basic MS Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience creating project plans and successfully leading teams in execution of the project against plan guidelines
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Flexibility and proven ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong analytical, creative and integrative skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable as business evolves
- Polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- State Life and Health license required within 90 days of joining
- Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The salary compensation range being offered for this role is $73,000 to $151,000. This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive bonus.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability