Arity-Business Development - Sharing Economy (Remote-Home Based Worker)
Posted on May 15 Chicago, IL 158 views
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Business Development Insurance Solutions job family will be responsible for generating revenue and creating market share for Arity. Members of this job family will work with Product Directors and Product Marketing to accomplish sales goals.
The S2 Business Development Senior Manager – Insurance Solutions will lead sales strategy for the Arity Insurance Solutions product segment to create and execute both short and long-term sales strategies.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Arity, its products and strategy
- Lead the creation and execution of short and long-term sales strategy for assigned Insurance Solutions
- Identify new markets or customers within product vertical
- Beginning and advancing sales discussions within target markets on Arity’s insurance products
- Representing Arity at industry conferences and events
- Identifying and leveraging subject matter experts within Arity for sales discussions
- Contributing feedback and direction on sales messaging to Product Marketing
- Training and supporting other Arity teams on product segment messaging
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of demonstrated sourcing, developing and closing revenue opportunities as well as demonstrated experience developing and leading sales strategy. This job requires strong business knowledge of technology and software sales and strong leadership skills to effectively develop relationships within the distribution organization and across business functions.
This key leader will have:
- Extensive software or other related industry experience with a strong distribution leadership and management background
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective relationships within the distribution organization and across other business functions.
- A deep understanding of all sales related functions
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Strong distribution leadership experience, knowledge, and skills
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrates ability to analyze financial data and assess market conditions, trends and indicators
- Displays knowledge of all aspects of sales process and drivers (projections, goals, targets, shop, buy, cross-sell, retain, profitability, compliance, quality, etc.)
- Building relationships and partnerships in business-to-business channels
- Managed within a matrixed organization.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to create strategy and lead its execution.
- Superior interpersonal skills; can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust.
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management.
- Planning and organizational skills - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving – Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Team building - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
Bachelor's Degree required. MBA or related preferred.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary range for this position is $104,400 - $156,600 plus variable. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment