Enterprise Services -Document Fulfillment Coordinator-Associate III
Posted on May 17 Irving, TX 314 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Responsible for processing timely and accurate customer documents from initial request to completion to meet business performance goals.
Shift: Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30 pm CT
This position is considered an Essential Worker and will require you to be on-site at the Irving, TX office.
- Performs routine clerical duties that require a basic knowledge and understanding of business unit processes and general Insurance information.
- Handles claim process requests, prints and mails customer correspondence and claim payments.
- Investigates and resolves requests and/or inquiries of moderate complexity. Work is performed under general supervision requiring some independent judgement using standard procedures.
- Utilizes knowledge, training and experience to interpret procedures and make fundamental processing decisions.
- Maintains and reports daily work condition based on business unit needs and SLA.
- Reviews and investigates issues related to policies and/or systems.
- Interacts extensively in written and verbal form with internal and external business partners
- Anticipates upcoming workflow changes, potential impact to the area and adapts to changing workflow demands.
- Assists in implementation of new projects and processes within work unit. Communicates and collaborates with other work areas.
- Independently operates mail/document equipment including printers, metering machines and hand-held scanners.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience in either customer service and/or a professional work environment.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and applications to complete tasks.
- Takes personal responsibility to ensure external and internal customer satisfaction is met despite pressures and/or significant obstacles.
- Typing skills.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate through writing (emails) and verbally with business partners.
- Attentive to existing standards and procedures and may recommend improvements to existing standards and procedures within the work area.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.