The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Access & Provisioning Analyst and Project Leader
Posted on May 17 Hartford, CT 30 views
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That’s the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description Summary
As a member of the BI Technology Access & Provisioning Team, the Access & Provisioning Analyst and Project Leader is responsible for providing provisioning, local security officer, and access project leadership support within Business Insurance (BI). The Access & Provisioning team is accountable to ensure employees and vendor partners have the necessary access in the needed timeframes but also play a critical role in the assurance of access appropriateness and controls. This position will regularly interact with internal customers including business and technology end-users, technical access granting partners, Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) and cybersecurity teams, and corporate audit. The Access & Provisioning Analyst role requires strong analytical, critical thinking, time management, and project leadership skills along with a basic understanding of Identity and Access Management and Cybersecurity concepts.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, analyze, and process system and software access, hardware, and equipment requests.
- Ensure that all access and provisioning operational and performance objectives are met while also complying with security and audit practices.
- Partner with and lead dependent provisioning areas to achieve targeted operational, compliance, and improvement objectives.
- Identify, lead, and implement access lifecycle and permission management strategies that increase processing efficiencies and reduce access related risks.
- Manages access improving project tasks and sub-projects against time and budget plans.
- Ensure team processes, controls, and documentation meet or exceed audit and security policies, standards, and best practices.
- Form strong partnerships with access requesting areas to ensure an understanding of access needs and to provide an exceptional service experience.
- Socialize onboarding and provisioning practices with employee and vendor business and technical resources.
- Ensure educational and training materials are up to date and easy to consume.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of project management experience required.
Additional Preferred Education, Work Experience, and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- A sound understanding of security and IAM concepts including the access management lifecycle, least privilege access models, temporal access models, and role-based access.
- Technical aptitude to understand how access is administered across a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Ability to develop, implement, and manage access related policies and procedures.
- Experience managing the entire life cycle of a project preferred.
- High sense of urgency and accountability – the team will be measured based on SLOs established
- Persistent and ability to follow-up with multiple parties to ensure SLOs are achieved
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Customer service skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to stay calm under pressure.
•The salary range in Colorado for this position is $65,400 to $98,000•To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit.•All employees are eligible for performance-based cash awards, either through Travelers annual bonus program or through the Reward and Recognition (R&R) program.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.