Willis Towers Watson
Health and Benefits Assistant Client Manager - San Francisco Bay area
Posted on May 17 San Francisco, CA 3 views
In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with a team of client service professionals to provide effective and efficient delivery of client services pertaining to their health and welfare benefit plans. You will troubleshoot client issues and provide support on a variety of client projects. This is a foundational role where you will gain expertise in the health and welfare benefits field and effective management clients.
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors through strong communication and effective delivery on projects
- Contribute to the renewal/marketing process through gathering vendor/client information, preparing RFPs, inputting, tracking and analyzing data, etc.
- Contribute to completion of reports and administrative actions for clients including Form 5500 filings, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan descriptions, certificates, etc.
- Assist in driving the renewal/marketing process including gathering vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data and communicating trend to clients
- Facilitate new client implementations including accounting/tracking systems set-up, collection of relevant data, etc.
- Contribute to the client open enrollment process including preparing materials and presentations, checking information, updating internal systems, etc.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Associates or Bachelor’s level degree preferred; Insurance degree a plus. HS Diploma required.
- 1-2 years of health and welfare benefit experience preferred, ideally including some underwriting or analytical experience
- Strong knowledge of health and welfare employee benefit plan design preferred
- Strong client service orientation with ability to resolve client problems
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and is self-motivated to continuous learning and development
- Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as navigation within the Internet
- State Life and Health license required within 90 days of joining
- Professional Certification (GBA, PHR) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability