Willis Towers Watson
Middle Market Client Manager
Posted on May 18 Los Angeles, CA 82 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
- Review and management of expiration list.
- Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
- Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
- Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History & Analysis
- Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes
- Review client exposure updates and identify recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
- Prepare Program-level proposal and coordinate information from all resources.
- Obtain Order to Bind from the client, and deliver confirmation of coverage and binders.
- Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
- Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
- Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
- Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
- Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
- Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
- Complete contract reviews.
- Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
- Deliver client reports, e.g. Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc.
- Maintain and manage payment of invoices to avoid NOCs and ensure payments received in timely manner
- 3-5 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required
- Middle Market insurance knowledge/experience (guaranteed cost) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
- Leadership – applies judgement; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork.
- Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
- Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM
EOE, including disability/vets