Willis Towers Watson
Modern Workplace Architect
Posted on May 20 Philadelphia, PA 173 views
Our Modern Workplace & Experience team comprises product leads responsible for the strategy, roadmap and delivery for their element of our eco-system. The architecture team will focus on solution assurance while also partnering with both business and tehnology groups to guide and maintain alignment.
The Modern Workplace Architect will assume a lead role in our partnership with Information & Cyber Security and Infrastructure teams, ensuring cohesion in all design and development activities.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Evolve and develop technology solutions for integration into the Modern Workplace Roadmap.
- Ensure alignment with other Information Technology domains and associated strategic initiatives.
- Focus on key modern workplace capabilities such as Mobility, Analytics and Automation.
- Support the continued cloud platform adoption, operational readiness and business enablement.
- Focus areas include M365, EMS, ATP/AIP, Enterprise Voice, Conferencing and Power Platforms.
- Provide solution assurance expertise in support of both technology and business stakeholders.
- Oversee pre-operational technology reviews and conduct business value assessments.
- Actively participate in the Technical Design Authority and review of solution design submissions.
- Work closely with Business Technology teams, Program Management and the wider Design Authority.
- Work in a multi-faceted environment and actively support; I&D, Intersectionality & Allyship programs.
- Maintain continuous focus on technology to enhance business collaboration and productivity.
- Adhere to core principles to maintain, Data Protection, Corporate Compliance and Risk Management.
- Drive implementation programs for complex enterprise-wide solution deployments.
- Appreciation of WTW business sector, focus areas, functions, technology needs and expectations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into sustainable and effective solutions and services.
- Possess detailed understanding of end user device portfolio and endpoint management environments.
- Develop the role to align with Microsoft Modern Workplace Specialists to aid WTW transformation.
- Familiarization of zero-trust network architectures, cloud connectivity and remote working scenarios.
- Demonstrate understanding of Application, Desktop and Workplace virtualization solutions.
- Expertise in a variety of Conferencing, Communications, Collaboration and Messaging services.
- Exposure to the Cloud Transformation programs and associated operational and business benefits.
- Experience and detailed understanding of legacy telephony and evolving Enterprise Voice solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels.
- Ensure talent, creativity, and opportunities for innovation are recognized and developed appropriately.
EOE, including disability/vets