Field/Virtual Property Adjuster- Orlando, FL
Posted on May 21 Orlando, FL 609 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license.
• If required, the hiring manager will work with you along with the centralized licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
Since this is a field role, you will also need a driver’s license and reliable vehicle. Depending on claim demands, you must be willing to work some weekend and extended hours if necessary.
If offered the role, you will go through virtual training first few two months at Allstate. You will work with other Allstate employees to learn standard processes, answer any questions you have and make career connections.
- Compensation range for this position is $56,000 -$81,100 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
- Sign On Bonus - If you have an active adjuster license in the State of FL or TX (or your resident state for location specific reqs), you are eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus after 30 days of employment
You’re a great match for this role if you:
• Have a minumum of 3yrs previous experience in construction, restoration, or real estate appraisals
• Have prior experience using estimating software like Xactimate
• Value providing an effortless customer service experience
• You enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home, and traveling to various locations to restore peoples’ lives through outstanding customer service
• View problems and setbacks as opportunities for improvement and look forward to coming up with creative solutions
• Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
• Have a bachelor’s degree and/or prior customer service experience
• Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Leadership teams that are communicative and compassionate
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 8-4:30, (some Saturday duty on rotation)
You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.