Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Jun 1 Stamford, CT 13 views
- Develop and maintain software applications for corporate/bank owned life insurance record keeping
- Work closely with users, management, and client to determine business specifications for development.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, take initiative and team well with users
- Ability to establish and maintain best practices as it relates to software development and data privacy and security.
- Proven experience engineering private placement life insurance and/or financial related certificate level record keeping software.
- Experience developing private placement life insurance financial modeling and forecasting software.
- Problem Solving, Software Design, Software Defect Resolution, and Database Design
- Experience programming linkages with SMTP, SNMP, SFTP, FTP and other secure protocols.
- Advanced familiarity with Microsoft Office platforms as it relates to development functions
- Ability to develop reporting generated in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong customer service/interpersonal team skills
- Experience - 5+ years related application development experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or Engineering preferred
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The hourly rate or salary compensation range being offered for this role is $90,000-120,000
This role is also eligible for an annual 15% bonus.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
EOE, including disability/vets