Willis Towers Watson
Public Sector Sales
Posted on Jun 2 Richardson, TX 188 views
In this role you will be responsible for obtaining new public sector clients by collaborating with Willis Towers Watson consultants and external firms that influence retiree medical strategy with public sector employers to develop and drive new public sector business opportunities for our Individual Marketplace business.
- Execute and effectively lead sales process and be proactive in getting our value proposition in front of key prospects
- Promote WTW-Individual Marketplace within the market (internal and external), be visible and viewed as a highly credible and trusted resource. Embrace being the face to the markets and a staunch advocate of the Individual Marketplace business.
- Significant time and attention directed to external firms that advise and influence the retiree medical strategy with public sector employers
- Collaborate with key leaders in Individual Marketplace as well as with other WTW lines of business to build brand. .
- Potentially support the sales process for existing public sector clients if a renewal becomes competitive
- Utilize Salesforce for pipeline management and deal progression
- Partner with the appropriate stakeholders in supporting the continuous improvement of sales collateral that successfully represents our WTW and Individual Marketplace value proposition.
- Collaborate closely with leadership, sales operations, vertical leaders, and the broader consulting teams in executing on our sales process
- Be an active participant on the Individual Marketplace sales team
- Continue to develop content depth and expertise in retiree medical design, subsidy design and funding – primarily health benefit strategy and retiree experience topics
- Mentor and develop junior team members as needed
- Senior leader (8-10 years) with public sector sales experience that is well regarded in the market and by colleagues and peers internally
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and collaborate with other very senior thought leaders
- Working knowledge of retiree medical plan design, subsidy design and funding
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in retiree medical solutions, spanning group and individual products and contributing to the development of new tools and solutions
- Prior and relatively recent experience in leading large complex sales as an individual contributor is required – experience selling retiree medical solutions is a plus
- Proven ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively with team members in other lines of business and at all levels to effectively sell and deliver on client needs
- An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills and an ability to prioritize and direct many competing projects
- Embraces change and can help other people deal with a very dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen with proven strategic and analytical abilities
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis which could be quite frequent depending on market demands
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Note: Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.