Willis Towers Watson
Business Analyst / Tester - All US locations
Posted on Jun 3 Philadelphia, PA 169 views
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
As a full-time Business Analyst within RSG, you will be an integral member of the FAStrack development team (3 developers and 6 Business Analysts), involved in a number of implementation activities to support our app offerings and enhancements including the following activities:
- Apply RSG methodologies to designing and implementing solutions that meet business needs and quality standards.
- Continue to stay up to speed with RSG Enhancements and newly identified Business Requirements.
- Gather and document requirements for bugs fixes, new features, reports, and enhancements; including deriving data and process validations, defining calculations, and maintaining Excel-based reports.
- Help to manage GSS business expectations and identify potential scope creep.
- Draft and update user guides and miscellaneous internal documents.
- Develop QA detailed test plans; test features, reports, templates, and bugs in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Report and document issues and bugs promptly. Identify and suggest areas for improvement.
- Provide strong and timely user support for FAStrack, work with FAStrack team members and other RSG teams to escalate issues as required.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a program with heavy emphasis on mathematics or business
- Actuarial experience, especially with IFRS results is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience with other WTW tools is a plus – Quantify, FR, Swift/Channel, OnePlace, Benefits Engine, Project Engine, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience successfully balancing multiple projects, working with tight deadlines and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Strong analytical and creative skills, proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Proficiency in English required, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as team member
- Ability to participate in Eastern time zone based calls
- Dedicated and flexible to work extended hours and some weekends, as needed, confirming software releases
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The hourly rate or salary compensation range being offered for this role is $80,000-110,000
This role is also eligible for an annual 15% bonus.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
EOE, including disability/vets