Willis Towers Watson
Client Manager - Power Generation & Renewable Energy
Posted on Jun 4 New York, NY 138 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Prepare and facilitate internal strategy meetings, including Program level oversight delivery and review of current program, expiring exposures, client service agreements, menu of services required and client service plan.
- Partner with Client Advocate to facilitate and lead external strategy meetings. Ensure in-session documentation is kept, and that meeting outcomes & next steps are finalized at conclusion.
- Information Gathering
- Ensure updated exposures and coverage information in completed in a timely fashion. Provide guidance to Client Advocate on completion of updated information and applications, and coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
- Provide guidance as needed for review of client exposure updates and identification of recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
- Design program-level proposal content, and coordinate inputs of information from Broking and other resources. Participation in the proposal delivery meeting to lead program level discussion. Ensure documentation of proposal changes or decisions are communicated to the client as applicable.
- Ensure client provides Order to Bind and that the confirmation of coverage and binders are delivered. Adivse program subjectivities and Final Review with Client Advocate, as applicable
- Develop the allocation methodology and coordinate billing allocations as needed.
- Monitor the timely and accurate completion of the billing process and provide support for escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
- Develop a knowledge of Power Generation & Renewable Energy at WTW;
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues
- Provide oversight and guidance and/or complete contract reviews.
- Oversight and guidance on the open items listings with clients.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, seminars, and other engagement-type activities for clients.
- Help to maintain information in online platform for the client
- Provide thorough communication with all Willis team members, carriers, and/or wholesalers throughout the duration of each placement
- Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions.
- Complete business travel for client visits, other Willis office visits, and/or advanced skill trainings on a limited basis
- Collaborate with WTW colleagues including those in broking, natural resources, analytics, etc.
- Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
- Understand and comply with Willis Excellence Model Management (WEM) requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years Commercial P&C experience preferred, but entry level applicants will be considered.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills, negotiation skills and influence skills are critical
- Superior interpersonal skills for working with colleagues and clients in a collaborative team environment. Ability to work independently, yet actively and appropriately engage the services provided by “extended team members” across the Shared Service Centers and Teams
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Time Management and Organizational Skills in the face of changing deadlines and workloads
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking, research, quantitative skills, creativity
- Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools. Technology acumen to adapt to multitude of technology-based systems (Epic, carrier online rating systems, etc.)
- Obtain P&C Broker’s license within 2 years of hire
EOE, including disability/vets