Willis Towers Watson
Business Analyst 2 - Health & Welfare (IMT)
Posted on Jun 7 Chicago, IL 177 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Ensure that all documentation starts from baseline and adheres to standards; communicate back to base team suggestions for changes or enhancements to standard documentation.
- Attends client meetings relevant to the components they have responsibility for, to establish client relationship and ensure complete understanding.
- Responsible for developing requirements documentation.
- Responsible for system configuration based on client requirements.
- Responsible for creating test plans, and testing system changes and enhancements to ensure completeness and accuracy. ----Regression testing as necessary based on the nature of the system change/enhancement.
- Identify reporting needs and requirements.
- Understand SOW and be responsible for change order identification and assist with providing work and hours necessary to draft the change order.
- Work closely with developer to ensure project requirements/requests for changes are understood and within standards.
- Provide guidance to other team members regarding best/standard practices.
- Provide guidance/assistance to team members where needed to help ensure issues are resolved by assigned due date. Escalate concerns with ability to meet due dates to PM.
- Lead analyst for annual enrollment with similar responsibilities as Implementation BA during OE project.
- Train and help transition ongoing processing requirements to BSA.
- Lead client requirements meetings as needed.
- Maintain and update all requirements documents, ensuring adherence to standards.
- Research issues and cases to determine root cause and provide impact analysis for ongoing issues and changes and requests for new functionality.
- Addresses all calc or data issues that impact carriers.
- Assist PM with development of Project Plan for open enrollment and significant change orders.
- Responsible for any vendor file updates and ongoing support.
- Provide training for client on large-scale change orders to client, BOC and Service Center, as needed.
- Desire to learn, accept new challenges, and have fun!
- 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Understanding of the fundamentals of health and welfare and broader benefit plan design preferred
- Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Business Analyst training program
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Experience with relational databases including SQL, Oracle or Access preferred
- Experience with test plan creation, testing procedures and test plan execution
- Strong analytical, integrative and problem solving skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and client service orientation
- Ability to work both independently and on client teams, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities
- Sense of accountability, owning one’s work and taking pride in it; commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
EOE, including disability/vets