Sales Leader (Remote - Home Based Worker)
Posted on Jun 9 Northbrook, IL 103 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Drive sales growth through direct people leadership, motivation, and support to frontline sales employees. Provides sales technique guidance and coaching to frontline employees while creating an extremely motivating environment that drives sales growth and skill improvement. Develops, communicates, and executes production goal setting and sets strategic plans to reach goals. Ensures sales processes are executed in accordance with company approved processes and policies while fully protecting the customer.
What you need to know:
- Training Schedule: Monday- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Training Length: 60 days (this will include preparation, proctoring, and expenses for obtaining your P&C License)
- Schedule After Training : Monday – Saturday: 2:30pm– 11pm CT with one week day off
- Salary: $63,400 with a target 20% sales incentive and eligibility for 10% second shift differential
This position is not available for California, New York, Alaska, and Hawaii residents.
- Develop and execute complex strategies to reach pre-determined sales goals and manage key performance indicators related to sales production, quality, and expense management to drive performance to those plans
- Monitors sales representative results to the plan, communicates impact to staff and consults with leadership, recommending adjustments where appropriate
- Communicates Allstate messaging on all relevant topics, including business objectives, sales promotions and incentives, compensation and bonus structure
- Create goal oriented, positive, and motivated work environments through the use of goal setting, coaching, empowerment, listening, valuing diversity, and acting as a role model for others
- As a subject matter expert, effectively help frontline employees navigate Direct workflow of unit to maximize production output, and assign job responsibilities according to unit goals
- Engage with other team members to share, learn, and implement best practices, and complete personal development tools and programs
- Interview applicants, determine sales production skills and potential tenure and recommend hire
- Identify training needs and develop, execute, and evaluate formal coaching plans to meet these identified needs
- Coordinate with Education/Training and ensure completion of required training programs, and support ensure completion of all training curriculum
- Counsel employees on performance and attitude, and execute performance management policies and procedures
- This job has supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 or more years of related experience as a leader or coach a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Requires Property and Casualty license for the state in which you reside, as well as appointments for non-resident licenses (post-hire requirement, travel for exam may be required)
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
- Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary starting at $63,400.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Company-matched 401(k) and company-funded pension.
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future.
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development.
- Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged.
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need.
- Recognition and advancement opportunities.
- Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.