Sales Recruiter - Remote
Posted on Jun 9 Northbrook, IL 251 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Sales Producer Recruiter manages searches of increasing complexity by overseeing the recruiting process including the hiring strategy, sourcing approach and client relationships. They are responsible for maintaining accurate and concise records and reports for all phases of the recruitment process. They also provide role/area specific solutions driven by data, industry knowledge and personal experiences in the client business area.
- Lead consulting services to client; serve as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice,consultation, and education.
- Develops client strategy based on business goals and the client’s talent philosophy/strategy
- Manage client relationships (agency owners, hiring managers, senior leaders) independently; provideupdates and conduct status calls based on client need (reporting, sourcing efforts, and recruiting analytics)
- The individual will work with internal clients and external resources to ensure that Talent Acquisitionstrategies, programs and tools provide a pipeline of qualified talent for sales producer positions
- Communicates proactively and consistently with agency owners, leaders and candidates throughout theprocess
- Ensures candidate has a positive experience and applies judgment when situation deviates from practice
- Participates in client/TA projects (outcome of staffing strategy or business change)
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources preferred and/or HR certification a plus
- Demonstrated recruitment success to include approximately 3+ years of diverse consultative full cycleexperience in a high volume large corporate environment
- Proven proficiency with a diverse sourcing toolkit that includes job boards, search engines, niche sites,LinkedIn and other social media, passive lead generation, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including the ability to offer out of the box and creative solutions torecruiting challenges
- Accountable and independent, as well as collaborative, fostering a cohesive team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in a variety of settings across allorganizational levels
- Proven organizational and time management in order to work independently on a variety of concurrentprojects in a time sensitive environment
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS); Taleo a huge plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.