Willis Towers Watson
Pension Outsourcing Benefits Senior Associate
Posted on Jun 9 Dallas, TX 121 views
In this role you will you will serve as the project manager and day to day communication liaison with our clients, trouble shoot issues, create client deliverables, contribute to client management and new business activities, and participate in the creation of new intellectual capital.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Enhance your knowledge of all aspects of retirement plan administration
- Enjoy a well-defined career path with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Leverage the most cutting-edge tools and resources and some of the world’s experts in retirement plan design, management and pension administration
- Deliver superior, consistent client management and deliverables in support of a Director for assigned clients:
- Draft statements of work, project plans and budgets involving multiple workflow streams and client teams
- Oversee the day to day project leaders, ensuring the progress of the teams against established objectives, budgets, timelines, deliverables and quality standards
- Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services and raise appropriate issues to Directors
- Interface with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that reflect the client’s broader business issues
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Manage a diverse set of pension administration services individually and through team initiatives
- Review escalated or complex pension benefit calculation issues in accordance with plan provisions, Internal Revenue Code, ERISA, and other legal regulations
- Review pension benefit commencement packages
- Oversee annual employee pension statement projects
- Ensure that work of self and team is delivered in accordance with professional and work excellence standards
- Deliver formal and informal process training to both team members and client contacts
- Oversee a team of Pension Outsourcing staff responsible for delivery of projects
- Bachelor’s degree or prior benefits administration experience required.
- 7 or more years’ experience in administration of defined benefit plans, preferably gained in a benefits consulting environment; experience in implementation of pension outsourcing processes a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple team projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Experience mentoring and developing junior staff
- Demonstrated success in managing client issues and relationships with some experience in growing relationships with current clients
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and on client teams in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of accountability; owning one’s work and taking pride in it
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The salary compensation range being offered for this role is $80,000 to $95,000 annually. This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive bonus.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
EOE, including disability/vets