Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Jun 10 Nashville, TN 7 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Review, analyze and assess carrier/broker documentation as it relates to processing insurance billings, including endorsements, audits, cancellations, extensions, new accounts, renewals, reports and fees
- Attend pre-renewal meetings and process special handling and complex bills
- Record, store, and maintain accounting information in either written form or by electronic filing system.
- Research account information to complete accounting activities related to billing and communicate that information to field offices, clients or carriers as needed
- May generate reports, other records, handle paperwork and perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as performing quality checks on other billers, answer the billing hotline, and monitoring and responding to emails in Outlook
- Monitor and complete activities in Epic and Communicate with the Field Office on billing activities that are unclear
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college accounting/management courses preferred
- Insurance billing experience preferred
- Know and demonstrate accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices
- Ability to navigate administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing systems, filing and records management systems, and other office procedures and terminology
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills and professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to identify and find essential information and then structure or classify multiple pieces of that information to deliver effective problem solving and execution of tasks
- Ability to read and understand work related documents as well as perform basic mathematical functions using a calculator or computer
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers.
- The ability to focus/concentrate to deliver expected work products, even while performing a task over a period of time
- Ability to work well in a team and work effectively under stress or time constraint
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability