Willis Towers Watson
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Analyst
Posted on Jun 15 Nashville, TN 40 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Follow all processes explicitly to ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of Client account payables / receivables.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of assigned accounts.
- Point of contact for all matters related to Client Payments and / or Cash Receipts of assigned portfolio.
- Manage assigned portfolio with a high degree of accuracy and urgency; meeting Willis Re Servicing Standards and metrics.
- Proactively monitor premium and account due dates ensuring timely results.
- Reconcile Cash Receipts with Open balances using excel macros, pivot tables and automatic sort functionality.
- Provide timely payments to Clients of claims collected from reinsurers.
- Effective use of Management Information reports to prioritize work, identify issues that may impact contractual terms or regulations.
- Follow strategies to resolve issues and inform stakeholders as may be required.
- Monitor and manage Client ledgers on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with all Willis Accounting & Settlement procedures and US Regulations.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet with Client Service Advocates and other associates as appropriate to ensure Team metrics are met.
- Follow escalation process, informing Client Account Controller Manager, Client Service Advocates, Operations Directors, and Finance as may be required.
- As required, provide Level Authorization in accordance with the Payment Authorization Manual (governed by A&S Compliance).
- Complete initial and on-going internal training as may be required to maintain core competencies.
- Adhere to all standardized Group policies and procedures, Account & Settlement fundamentals, including compliance, sanctions touchpoints and US regulatory
- Experience with Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable preferred·
- Superior and clear communication, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to enable direct negotiation of challenging and difficult issues at all organizational levels
- Strong impact and influencing skills, including the ability to remotely influence others to meet agreed targets
- Ability to plan and manage personal workload efficiently and effectively, correctly evaluating importance and prioritizing accordingly
- Ability to learn quickly and gain a good working knowledge of internal and external processes
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement of practices and procedures
- Experience with query and issue resolution
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to analyze and prioritize daily objectives.
EOE, including disability/vets