Willis Towers Watson
HR Service Management Analyst - Remote
Posted on Jun 15 Philadelphia, PA 97 views
Please note this role is 100% work from home and can be located in any location within North America, Great Britain, Latin America or Manila.
- Lead process design and requirements sessions and workshops
- Manage portfolio of processes within set project management/PMO requirements
- Identify change management challenges & partner with teammmates to provide strategies to enable adoption on new processes
- Partner with key stakeholders including HR leadership team and Global HR Service Leadership to ensure resource allocation & support for changes
- Gather & analyze current processes & requirements & lead gap analysis
- Develop &/or oversee process documentation (process maps, narratives, etc.)
- Work with the process teams to define appropriate process metrics
- Develop work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates and guides to assist in the implementation of the new / revised process as necessary.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in project management and developing, initiating and supporting process improvement initiatives in a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or comparable preferred.
- Proven experience managing projects through formal process improvement methodology (Six-Sigma, Lean, ODP, TQM, etc.); certification a plus.
- Experience with formal Change Management methodologies highly desired.
- Hands-on project management experience of global projects; PMP or similar certification a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Hands on experience with process diagramming tools, such as Visio, or IBM BlueWorks Live.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines with limited supervision.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams where there is no direct reporting relationship.
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Travel – TBD
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Please note that the salary range listed relates specifically to candidates roles located in Colorado; the salary range for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary and be based on local market rates.In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The salary compensation range being offered for this role is $55,000 to $75,000 USD. This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive bonus.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability