Avail - Workforce Management Manager (Remote Home Based Worker)
Posted on Jun 17 Northbrook, IL 32 views
We’ve assembled some of the sharpest folks from across industries to compete against the antiquated system of traditional car rental. We put ideas into action and learn along the way in an open, collaborative work environment. As a part of Avail, you’ll make a direct impact and help build a business from the ground up. No matter where you’ve been, we’re always looking for fresh thinking and new perspectives.
The Workforce Manager supports the overall management of the Workforce Measurement Team and is responsible for the management of a small team of WFM staff. The individual will be responsible for guiding the development and implementation of a variety of measurement, analysis, and research programs that support specific business objectives. This individual is accountable for the performance and results of several functions within the WFM team. This person executes functional business plans and contributes to the development of functional strategies.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of integrated analytics and measurement practices that support human capital initiatives strategies.
- Collaborates with senior HR leaders and other stakeholders to establish the strategic direction of workforce analytics and human capital planning priorities and lead the development of supporting team business processes.
- Manages the development and execution of strategic and core workforce measurement and external research practices to improve business decision-making within HR and in business units.
- Manages the analysis of functional HR and business problems, and guide the development of recommended solutions that apply broad knowledge of relevant internal and external benchmarked trends.
- Leads the development, management, analysis, reporting, and communication of a broad range of organizational and lifecycle surveys (e.g. opinion, retention, exit, and ad hoc) which support workforce measurement and analytics strategies and business objectives.
This job does have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- 7 or more years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to balance high-level strategic thinking with hands-on tactical tasks.
- Advanced level consulting skills and experience to establish and leverage relationships with internal and external partners at senior organizational levels to influence outcomes.
- Advanced understanding of survey content design, delivery, validation, post-survey factor/driver analysis and reporting.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to objectively review a problem and suggest multiple alternative solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of human capital research methodologies, measurement, and statistical analysis techniques (ANOVA, MANOVA, Regression, Chi-Squared, T-Test, etc.).
- Advanced business communication, presentation and writing skills; ability to effectively display quantitative information using appropriate graphic visualization techniques.
- Advanced project management skills, including personal time management skills that allow the individual to manage multiple projects, prioritize and organize work.
- Experienced people leader.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software; advanced knowledge of Excel.
Compensation range for this position is $91,800 - $159,300 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
That’s the day to day, here’s the bigger picture.
Avail was founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2018. But you’ll be working for (and at) Avail. Our work environment blends the ingenuity and flexibility of a startup with the scale and strengths of a Fortune 100 company. Perks include a generous PTO policy, flexible working options, and a focus on leadership, wellness, and culture. We also offer 401k, health insurance, and other employment benefits for your future.
See a job you love? We encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t a perfect match.
Learn more about life at Avail. Connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
We generally do not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.