Avail - Senior Field Operations Manager
Posted on Jul 24 Northbrook, IL 294 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Avail Sr. Field Operations Manager will oversee field-related activities for operating, growing, and sustaining a peer-to-peer car sharing service at multiple US-based Airport locations. They’re responsible for providing vision and direction to meet strategic goals and exceed customer and partner expectations.
- Maintain direct management responsibility over 8-12 on-site Field Operations Managers (and indirect management responsibility over their 5-10 member lot staffs) at airport locations across the United States
- Partner with local Field Operations Managers to conduct and optimize employee recruitment, education, validation, onboarding, support, and relationship development and communications
- Be accountable for achieving sites’ performance targets (timeliness, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Play a key leadership role in the field operations leadership team, regularly sharing observations and ideas and contributing to the evolution of operations strategy and practices
- Promote a culture of high performance, collaboration, learning, and skillful innovation and evolution
- Proactively identify process performance improvements using data and analytics tools provided by the central operations team
- Manage operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage budget, expenses, and on-site recurring procurement needs
- Manage quality control, loss control and fraud detection
- Ensure team members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Establish and monitor team and individual performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct annual performance appraisals
This role has supervisory responsibilities
- BA degree or comparable experience base
- 7+ years operations management preferably in fleet management and in a customer-facing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead new operational processes and field leadership team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in-person presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the corporation ranging from on-site employees to senior executives
- Ability to represent Car Sharing in a variety of internal and external forums
- Process-oriented and able to lead process improvement projects
- Strong skills in operational analysis and management including using Excel and self-service analytics tools
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record within company-required standards
Compensation range for this position is $92,000 - 130,000per year, based on experience and qualifications
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.