Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Jul 26 Beckley, WV 181 views
Summary of Position
The Performance Manager is primarily focused on coaching, development and production of their Sales Agent team. This position will have approximately 15 direct reports. A high degree of autonomy and business acumen is required. This role has a base annual salary plus a monthly bonus opportunity based on team performance.
This position will TEMPORARILY Work From Home.
The position has an annual base salary of $55,000 plus a monthly bonus plan. The total possible annual compensation for this role is $120,000.
• Inspire exceptional performance by directly managing team of insurance sales agents
• Ensure compliance and quality assurance standards of team are met
• Coach and support team with a goal of continuous growth and skill improvement
• Motivate and inspire agents to meet and exceed key performance metrics
• Interview, select, counsel and discipline team members
• Creatively develop strategies with Sales Director to drive results consistently
• Collaborate and partner with others as needed to achieve program goals
• Other duties as assigned
• This position provides daily supervision and management to a team of sales agents. The average size of this team is 15 direct reports.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
• This is a full-time position.
• Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday from 8am to 9pm; however, they may be Monday through Sunday from 7am to 12pm during open enrollment and high volume periods.
• Hours can average 45-60 hours per week and are influenced heavily by the open enrollment season.
- Exceptional communication and people skills to deliver coaching effectively
- Drive and motivation to maintain and increase production levels
- An active applicable resident insurance license or the ability to obtain one
- Extensive experience directly managing and coaching licensed insurance agents or other sales professionals in a related industry
Required and/or Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing or related field
- Expertise launching and growing new sales teams and/or insurance programs preferred
- Strong sales center leadership experience Required
- 2+ years of experience in a direct supervisory or leadership role Required
- Strong sales experience
- Must have a WV Insurance License or the ability to obtain one