Program Analytics & Insight Consultant (Remote-Home Based)
Posted on Jul 31 Northbrook, IL 1 view
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Performance Measurement Consultant is responsible for the day to day execution to help establish, build, monitor and analyze the key performance indicators and measurement framework designed to evaluate the success of agency distribution channel. Specifically, the role will provide support on operational reporting, CI huddle boards, early warning scorecards and distribution reporting.
- Provides support on building, monitoring and analyzing the key performance indicators and measurement framework designed to evaluate the success of agency distribution channel
- Provides support with operational reporting, CI huddle boards, early warning scorecards and distribution reporting
- Supports the performance measurement team in providing direction and guidance to senior leadership based on critical inquiries or key insights and observations
- Provides general consultation during the development and implementation of innovative data and analytics solutions to support business unit objectives
- Assists with stakeholder and project management across the performance measurement portfolio
This job does not have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ years data and analytics experience
- General analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some experience in analysis software such as Tableau
- Basic understanding of agency channel, including recruiting, deployment, programs, incentives and overall agency performance
- Ability to present deliver on tasks in support of data driven recommendations to senior leadership
- Ability to establish new partnerships with key stakeholders such as Finance and D3
- Intermediate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Foundational organization and project management skills
Compensation range for this position is $51,000 - $70,200 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.