Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Aug 1 Scottsdale, AZ 149 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Most of the activity in this role is directed toward the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients. Success in this role is based on the incumbent’s ability to win and retain new business and meet or exceed established sales goal targets related to revenue growth, mix of business and penetration into industry specific targets.
- Prepare proposals and presentations using marketing resources, practice groups and other Willis Towers Watson producers.
- Design individual prospect sales strategies and develop unique prospect programs
- Align with individual client sales strategies
- Conduct thorough needs analysis/risk assessment to uncover prospects/clients’ unique coverage needs
- Provide consultative advice in key risk areas
- Identify and close potential cross-sell opportunities
- Client Management:
- Maintain consistent / high quality touch points by phone and face to face with clients
- Champion the proper advocacy of claims
- Participate in stewardship meetings
- Support Client Management team in identifying and closing rounding opportunities
- Identify prospects for business from existing and prospective clients
- Develop new relationships with individuals responsible for insurance and risk management decisions
- Obtain referral leads from existing clients
- Aggressively identify and pursue cross-selling opportunities
- Participate and take leadership roles in targeted community and professional associations.
- Provide annual input for the performance review of team members
- Provide timely / quality feedback to service team members; assist team members in acquiring new skills
- Help to identify and develop future producer talent
- BA/BS degree in related field of study preferred
- Valid State-relevant Insurance license(s)
- 5 years proven sales success with commercial clients
- Professional designations such as CPCU, ARM, CIC preferred
- Proven track record of successful pipeline development, delivery of effective sales strategies and reputation as a client-centric sales professional
- Comprehensive working knowledge of principles and methods of selling products; services and value propositions; sales marketing strategies and tactics; technical knowledge of insurance and risk management products, services, and value propositions; pipeline management & cross-selling
- Ability to identify and leverage essential information and think in a critical and logical manner
- Ability to work in a client-centric strategic and decisive manner according to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (written, verbal & oral) skills and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability