Arity-Operational Excellence-Sr Consultant (Remote - Home Based Worker)
Posted on Sep 2 Northbrook, IL 1 view
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
As a member of the Operational Excellence (Op-X) team, you’ll help make sure the entire Arity team is enabled and empowered to get things done! It’s our job to ensure Arity is an industry leader both in terms of the products we offer, and by the way in which we deliver and deploy them to our customers. We are one-part business - for example, contracting with customers and suppliers, and one-part risk managers - tackling tough issues like data security and privacy. Our top candidate embraces ambiguity and change. They can see the big picture, understand all the implications that need to be addressed, and lead the team to overcome any hurdles to achieve Arity’s goals. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
The Op-X Sr. Consultant leads and/or supports strategic projects and operational activities for Op-X teams, such as Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance & Privacy, and Strategic Technology. The role collaborates with partners in Op-X and other Arity business functions to deliver results and drive consistent improvement of processes. The Sr. Consultant will have broad exposure to the Arity business and all of our business functions, and will be consistently provided opportunities to learn and develop their skillset.
- Contributes to strategic Op-X projects, individually or with assigned teams. Examples of potential projects include:
- Cybersecurity initiatives
- Implementation of privacy strategies
- Integrating technology solutions
- Business development and partner strategy
- Supporting agile scrum product teams
- Works with assigned teams to design processes / programs, leveraging expertise across the company to determine the best approach
- Applies a problem-solving mindset, recommending solutions to business problems
- Executes regular Op-X processes relating to privacy, risk management, business development, and strategic technology. Examples of processes include:
- Certification of data transfers
- Customer and partner contract reviews
- On-boarding compliance for new customers
- Security vulnerability reporting & governance
- Triage and investigation of reported business technology issues
- Ensures that processes are well documented and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of related experience
- Project management experience including managing stakeholders, adhering to deadlines, etc.
- Exposure to corporate functions such as technology, risk management/ compliance, product development, finance, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to significantly contribute to projects that involve cross-functional teams or strategic initiatives
- Interest in continuous learning and development
- Ability to adapt to change, and willingness to take on new roles and challenges
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary range for this level of position is $68,800 - $126,200. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment