Willis Towers Watson
Director - Diligence & Advisory
Posted on Sep 22 Dallas, TX 192 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The M&A Director- Diligence and Advisory marshals Willis Towers Watson (WTW) resources to provide coordinated service and placement to meet the client’s insurance and risk management needs. Because of the M&A Directors strong connection to the client’s business and fundamental understanding of its industry, this relationship is a business partnership with client decision makers. Through their understanding of the business, the M&A Director identifies cross selling opportunities and maximizes the profitability of the account. Role is targeted to be engaged in client interaction approximately 70% of the time or higher.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships.
- Identify, engage and integrate delivery of all WTW internal resources to deliver on the client experience.
- Provide strategic planning and consulting advice to clients; monitors insurance and risk management needs in collaboration with WTW resource, practice and industry groups. Recommend appropriate solutions throughout the policy term (including acquisition due diligence).
- Build and develop market relationships in collaboration with broking and sales.
- Increase (maximize) the profitability of the client account and drive retention of that business.
- In collaboration with producers, actively expand existing client relationships and participate in new business prospecting.
- Engage with sales and broking to understand marketplace changes.
- Design, prepare, negotiate and deliver fee/compensation agreements to clients.
- Drives the RFP response process, including review, identification and coordination of line of business groups, and document ownership.
- Design and deliver full client presentations/proposals, client advocacy reports, client service plans and schedules.
- Ensure group policy requirements (legal, regulatory and compliance) are met.
- Drives the renewal process to establish and implement the client-specific renewal strategy. Collaborates with WTW resource, practice and industry groups to develop and deliver renewal to clients.
- 7+ years of insurance experience in a client-facing role required.
- Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance knowledge and experience with businesses in the Construction industry is strongly required.
- Able to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of program design, the identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing coverage consultation.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and present models.
- Relationship Management skills: able to leverage internal and external relationships to bring WTW resources and assets tailored to client needs; ability to drive conflict resolution.
- Negotiation skills: ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to do complex deals, drive consensus across internal and external stakeholders to close deals.
- Business Acumen: knowledge of strategy, tactics, and solutions for the client, and/or in the marketplace.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process steps and owners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: group presentation skills, ability to drive complex/technical conversations.
- Receptive to feedback; critical thinking and problem-solving skills, high adaptability.
- Effectively advocates for change. Provides encouragement, takes control of team projects, leads key work areas, collaborates with others, provides clear guidance to ensure others fulfill roles effectively.
- Excellent project management skills: end to end oversight of large, complex, ambiguous or multi-dimensional projects.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with other relevant online tools.
- Insurance broker’s P&C license required.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM).
EEO, including disability/vets