Willis Towers Watson
Client Manager - Large and Complex
Posted on Dec 8 Boston, MA 140 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
- Review and management of expiration list.
- Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
- Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
- Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History & Analysis
- Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes
- Review client exposure updates and identify differences in exposures for review with Account Executive and broker
- Coordinate Program-level proposal and information from all resources.
- Deliver confirmation of coverage and binders to clients.
- Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
- Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
- Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
- Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
- Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
- Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
- Assist with contract reviews.
- Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
- Deliver client reports, e.g. Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc
- 3 -5 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required
- Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
- Leadership – applies judgement; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork.
- Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
- Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
- Intermediary to advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status. Leadership and teamwork skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
What we can offer you
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
- Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
- Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
- A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EEO, including disability/vets