Willis Towers Watson
Consultant - Investment Solutions
Posted on Jan 10 Chicago, IL 8 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Using your expanding knowledge of the retirement plan landscape to assist the Solutions Team to support the US Investments business
- Create client customized solutions to meet their unique needs
- Perform analysis and create sales materials for proposals
- Manage multiple assignments in a collaborative manner
- Commitment to customize and deliver a “best in class” service to internal stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
- Support team members in the construction and delivery of presentations
- Ensure all work is delivered in accordance with professional excellence requirements
- Build strong relationships internally and externally and collaborate effectively.
- 4-7 years of experience in financial services environment
- Understanding financial markets and institutional investing
- High attention to detail with a track record of delivering accurate, high quality work
- BS or BA from accredited university, progress toward CFA or MBA a plus
At Willis Towers Watson, we believe that a culture of inclusion and diversity (I&D) is critical to our business. It’s not a separate initiative in its own silo. Rather, I&D is fundamental to everything we do. How we hire and promote, how we work with clients and how our teams function. With 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets, our company vision includes being a destination employer where colleagues work together as one team.
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EEO, including disability/vets