Willis Towers Watson
Analyst, Client Service and Delivery - Aerospace
Posted on Jan 28 New York, NY 202 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Analyst, Client Service & Delivery - Aerospace is responsible for collections, record keeping, and quality of service provided to clients so that the business is profitable. The position does not require travel but does include social interaction at industry events / meetings.
- Delivers the agreed upon
- Provides customer service, including resolving customer inquiries and problems
- Assists Associates developing account strategies, presentations, and other forms of communication with client
- Assists Associates with preparation of underwriting submissions and proposals
- Maintains account documentation and correspondence
- Prepares and issues certificates of insurance
- Considered an expert in client service administration; resolves sensitive and/or complex issues with little precedent
- Suggests improvements to processes and solutions
- Acts as a lead coordinating the work of others (but not a supervisor).
- 5 years’ experience within the insurance industry; preferred
- Aviation experience; preferred
- Appropriately Licensed; preferred
- Knowledge of Aviation Insurance and/or Brokerage business; preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes of business management
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in selling services
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
- Ability to identify and find essential information
- Ability to sell or influence others
- Quantitative/analytical abilities
- Strong software proficiency – Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active Listening and critical thinking/logical reasoning skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EOE, including disability/vets