Willis Towers Watson
Client Delivery Team Leader- REMOTE
Posted on Apr 26 Southfield, MI 6 views
As a Client Service Delivery Team Leader, you will have primary responsibility for oversight, management and leadership of the following areas associated with a defined group of clients and colleagues serving them:
- Client management: support of Project Directors as it relates to staffing, scope management, client satisfaction and referenceability, client profitability; support of Project Directors in expansion of existing outsourcing relationships by solving our clients’ problems and meeting their administration needs.
- Financial management: overall responsibility for the Client Delivery Team book of business; support of Project Directors’ budget responsibility for the work teams and client engagements.
- People: Leadership and management related to a group of colleagues who primarily support the clients assigned to the work team in terms of staffing, resource utilization, career growth and development, engagement and retention.
- Operational / Quality Management: ensure team(s) are meeting / exceeding client deliverables in a cost-effective manner, including meeting all contractual service level agreements; promote quality standards and processes and actively work with team(s) as needed to quickly and proactively address any quality concerns.
- Business Development: partner with our Client Service Delivery Directors and Project Directors on the expansion of existing clients and renewal of contracts.
- Thought Leadership: Contribute thought leadership to the overall development of our outsourcing business.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Qualifications - External
- Significant experience and success in leading large market benefits and/or outsourcing engagements.
- Track record of success in managing large client relationships and leading cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to contribute to revenue generation.
- Experience in managing multiple people and projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Proven ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges.
- An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Superior ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organization.
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in benefits and outsourcing plan strategy and contributing to the development of new tools and approaches.
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed.
- An undergraduate degree is required; advanced degree preferred.
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EOE, including disability/vets