Willis Towers Watson
Pension Outsourcing Benefits Analyst
Posted on May 19 Dallas, TX 134 views
Our Pension Analysts perform recurring plan administration services, data analyses, calculations and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts. You will assist with project work and other ad hoc client support services as requested.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
As a Pension Analyst you will:
- Perform, recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., calculate benefits, update annual data, and prepare benefit packages)
- Identify data issues based on documented processes
- Set up payments and input trustee system changes
- Draft routine administrative procedures and implement them
- Managing, triaging and responding to escalated participant benefit inquiries
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
- Work cooperatively with other team members to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
- Maintain complete and accurate work papers and audit trails and adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design (e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
- Bachelor’s degree or prior benefits administration experience required.
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical, and/or client service and leadership skills
- Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Ability to prioritize and have good attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel (i.e. pivot tables and lookup functions)
Willis Towers Watson is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. As part of the unprecedented response to coronavirus and to ensure the safety of all our employees we request that your initial employment with us be done remotely. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and inform you when it is safe to begin working onsite in our Dallas office. For specific details, please discuss with your Recruiter.
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability