Field Auto Adjuster
Posted on May 31 Dallas, TX 84 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
$1,500 New Hire Sign On Bonus
Now is an exciting time to join Allstate! One of the world’s most trusted brands is building a team of enthusiastic colleagues, who together, are helping guide customers to live a life well protected. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
Field Auto Technical Adjuster I is responsible for providing a superior level of customer service and attention to customers who have a vehicle that needs repaired. The individual virtually or physically inspects damage to a vehicle (which may include automobiles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles and recreational vehicles), writes damage repair estimates, completes total loss valuation and negotiates complex settlements with repair facilities, tow yards, customers, and estimates repair times for rental/loss of use.
A day in the life of a Field Auto Adjuster:
• Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
• Efficiently write or review accurate estimates and supplements based on photos, with opportunity to learn and leverage video and or / physical inspection skills.
• Perform parts searches
• Review, reconcile, and negotiate with, repair facilities, customers and claimants
• Work in multiple workstreams (Field Inspections, Quick Foto Claims, Waivers, Virtual Assist, Tech Reviews, Total loss)
• Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions
• Flexibility to work independently as part of a virtual team. May be required to travel to local office periodically
• The ability to work independently starting your day from home, and traveling to various locations to restore peoples’ lives through outstanding customer service
You’re provided with comprehensive training:
• We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license
• We offer full paid virtual training plus on the job training
• Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
Where will I work?
• This is a field position. Candidate must reside in Dallas TX
• Candidates typically start their day from their Home Based Office and travel to various locations within their assigned territory
• To be determined based on business needs.
• Weekend rotations with comp day
Notice of Licensing Requirement:
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license.
If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
Licensing required; multiple markets preferred. Required to obtain required licenses within 60 days of hire.
You’re a great match for this role if you have:
• You are a high school or GED graduate
• You have 18 months or more of Auto Estimating / Body Shop / Insurance Experience
• You have prior experience using auto estimating programs such as: CCC One, Audatex, or Mitchell
• You enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home, and traveling to various locations to restore peoples’ lives through outstanding customer service
• View problems and setbacks as opportunities for improvement and look forward to coming up with creative solutions
• Value providing an effortless customer service experience
• Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
• Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
• This position is not available for California, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
• Salary range: $56,600 - $82,500. per year, based on experience and qualifications
• New Hire Sign on Bonus: $1,500
• Paid training and licensing
• Internet reimbursement
• Generous paid time off (PTO)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Discounted gym memberships
• Cafeteria style health insurance plan- starts day one!
• 401K match and pension plan
• Volunteer opportunities + matching donations
• Monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses
• Company Vehicle (vehicle dependent on mileage and area of coverage) and cell phone may be provided based on business need.
• Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $56,600.00-$82,500.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.