Pacific Excess Insurance Marketing
Experienced Commercial Lines - Specialty Insurance Underwriter
Posted on Jun 17 Cypress, CA 879 views
Pacific Excess Insurance Marketing is an Insurance Brokerage/Wholesaler writing products in Hospitality, Habitational, and other general lines as part of our E&S Specialty Division. We are a sister company of UCA General Insurance Services and part of the Pacific Pioneer Insurance Group, founded in 1980. Many of our employees have been with the company since its founding.
About the Position:
- Must be familiar with the Commercial Property & Casualty insurance market in California, Nevada, Arizona, and the Pacific Northwest. Preferred minimum 5 years experience in Commercial Insurance Underwriter or Assistant Underwriter role and demonstrate a knowledge of Standard and E&S lines of business.
- Occasional visits to local broker offices with the marketing team will be required. Must have excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to develop a good rapport and relationship with contacts at all agency levels;
i.e. producers, CSRs, and agency principals.
- Ability to understand and adequately explain all programs, promoting our insurance products in a professional and courteous manner. Knowledge of Guard, AmTrust,
CNA, and other specialty markets/products preferred.
- Able to use Microsoft Office; i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and AIM.
- A property & casualty license is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be honest, reliable, and self-motivated.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Employer matching, Paid Holidays and Vacation) to the right candidate.
This is an in-office position, not remote.
Our hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday, and we are in the conveniently located city of Cypress, CA.