Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Jun 23 Irvine, CA 234 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
- Review and management of expiration list.
- Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
- Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
- Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History and Analysis
- Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes.
- Review client exposure updates and identify recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
- Prepare Program-level proposal and coordinate information from all resources.
- Obtain Order to Bind from the client, and deliver confirmation of coverage and binders.
- Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
- Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
- Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
- Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
- Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
- Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
- Complete contract reviews.
- Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
- Deliver client reports, e.g., Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc.
- 3-5 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required
- Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
- M&A experience preferred but not required
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts
- Leadership – applies judgement; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork
- Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability
- Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status. Leadership and teamwork skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
What we can offer you
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
- Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
- Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
- A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes