Willis Towers Watson
Senior Surety Client Manager
Posted on Jun 30 Dallas, TX 163 views
WTW is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, WTW has 42,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Surety Senior Client Manager supports Producers and Account Executives in all prospecting and account management initiatives related to surety and insurance client’s accounts with surety needs within in a small team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day needs for clients, including bond requests, billing issues, bond reports
- Responsible for requesting periodic informational updates, analyzing them and then communicating data to underwriters.
- Responds to clients’ needs and questions relating to account bond program, project limits and specific project opportunities.
- Communicates with underwriters on status of account or individual bond approvals
- Issues original bonds as needed.
- Works with the surety team to develop appropriate carrier submissions and may present final proposals to prospects
- Gather information from prospective clients, completing high level bond reviews and assisting in the resolve of carrier and client accounting, billing and collections issues
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients/peers/sureties.
- Support other surety staff as needed or assigned.
- Attend client meetings as required
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- P&C Licensed
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in a Surety or Commercial Broker environment
- Insurance related and other professional designations highly desirable
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified candidates will be those who demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills, strong time management, teamwork and prioritization skills, and highly effective customer service capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using sound judgment and resourcefulness in a fast paced environment
- Strong Decision making capabilities
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client and the sureties
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing duties and multi-tasking, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and utilize EPIC
- Willingness to participate in surety industry events
- Independently carry out specific assignments and tasks