Receptionist - Maryville
Posted on Aug 5 Maryville, TN 318 views
Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company is looking for a Receptionist to join their Columbia team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
- The Receptionist's duties will include greeting office visitors, answering the phones, assisting with special projects, and handling the mail.
- Process service-related requests that comply with company standards such as certificates, endorsements, cancellations, auto identification cards, and preparing policy binders.
- Order loss runs, and gather applications and other materials needed for the pre-renewal process.
- Assist Account Manager with tasks such as policy checking, premium audits, securing premium finance arrangements, etc.
- Maintain and update the database in both Sagitta and ImageRight ensuring proper and accurate documentation.
- Participate in and complete assigned training goals.
- Establish and maintain reputable relationships with carrier representatives, clients, and peers.
- Greet office visitors.
- Handling incoming phone calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Manager.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team-oriented, proactive, detail-oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.