Willis Towers Watson
Assistant Client Services Specialist
Posted on Aug 8 Hartford, CT 192 views
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Issuance of Surety bonds as well as perform associated activities based on the specific instructions of the Client and / or Client Manager as communicated
- Ability to understand and interpret the information presented in a bond request
- Ability to quickly and accurately enter data from a bond request into the bond issuing system.
- Process renewals, cancellations/Closures, and riders
- Assist with resolution of client/carrier accounting issues
- Prepare and submit billing.
- Report bonds to carriers and associated filing activities.
- Prepare written correspondence, reports and analysis as needed for management
- Communicate effectively with clients, client managers and other team members
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong customer service, presentation and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- 0-2+ years insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts is a plus.
- Solid knowledge in EPIC and Surepath
- Meeting KPI’s - BPH of 2.0 and Quality 97%
- Growth mindset and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Goes above and beyond current role requirements