Willis Towers Watson
Broad-based Rewards Consultant
Posted on Aug 15 New York, NY 163 views
As a Rewards Consultant with Willis Towers Watson's (WTW) Rewards practice you will manage consulting projects while providing input to senior colleagues and overseeing and quality-reviewing analysts’ work. You will partner with internal colleagues – including analysts, other consultants and technical experts – and clients to design and implement compensation-related and broader HR solutions.
We work with clients on:
• Total rewards strategy – we partner with organizations to review, develop and articulate total rewards strategy. What does business strategy mean for people? How does HR strategy translate into reward objectives? Do we need to pay at the top of the market to attract Digital roles for example? If so, should we deliver more of this amount in bonuses to drive performance? How should bonuses be structured? What will the future of work look like for us? At WTW we have market-leading tools and data that enable our clients to determine how to allocate their total reward spend most appropriately and we are pioneers when it comes to delivering a consumer-grade total reward experience for employees.
• Job levelling and architecture – we help companies define and grade the jobs they need and communicate career paths and development opportunities to employees.
• Sales effectiveness and rewards – we help organizations understand how to drive the achievement of sales goals through aligning strategy to incentives and good governance.
• M&A and other transactions – from assessing the pros and cons of a potential target organization to ensuring companies come together and integrate effectively, we help companies make the best of M&A opportunities.
• Getting pay right – whether it’s helping a company interpret and navigate pay fairness and greater pay transparency, or designing a new base pay structure or short-term incentive plan, we do it all.
As a Senior Associate you will be managing projects with clients in all these areas and across all industries.
• Deliver superior, consistent project management for multiple clients, serving as the day-to-day project lead and ensuring progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
• Collaborate and contribute to the development, design and implementation of effective reward solutions
• Establish collaborative relationships with clients to understand their business and issues to better inform our consulting and to expand WTW’s relationship into new service areas
• Leverage and manage the work of junior staff, providing coaching and on-going feedback
• Support the generation of new business as part of the broader team by assisting with new business development activities, including proposal development and delivery, and recognizing opportunities to expand business and partner with appropriate colleagues to do so
• Participate in and contribute to activities that support continued revenue growth of the Rewards line of business and WTW overall. This may include supporting local, regional and/or national marketing events, performing industry/topical research and developing intellectual capital, participating in our firm’s industry and/or other topical teams and so on.
• Design-orientated compensation experience, ideally in consulting or highly consultative corporate environments
• Significant knowledge and understanding of Rewards programs and processes
• Proven experience successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
• Exceptional client relationship management skills
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and clear, concise and confident written and verbal communication skills
WTW may be subject to employment-related COVID-19 vaccination mandates from time to time in certain jurisdictions that may require certifying and providing documentation of vaccination against COVID-19 to work in a WTW office.
EOE, including disability/vets