Willis Towers Watson
Business Specialist - NJ
Posted on Sep 27 Fort Lee, NJ 231 views
In the time it takes you to read this, TRANZACT has already generated thousands of leads for some of the top insurance brands in the country – and we’re just getting started!
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing company that is reinventing the relationship between consumers and insurance (AKA: shaking things up), you’re in luck!
We’re looking for recent college graduates or Seniors who will be graduating in December 2022 or May 2023 who have an analytics, marketing or business interest, a strong work ethic, and solid communication skills who are looking to learn in a dynamic and fun organization.
What we do & how we do it
In a nutshell:We create better lives for tomorrow by making insurance easy today.
How we pull it off:We work with some of America’s largest insurance brands to attract, educate, and connect with consumers through thoughtful and effective marketing, technology and sales techniques.
Our diverse team of analysts, writers, engineers, designers, business leads and data scientists work together to refine the customer experience and achieve competitive advantage through data-driven lead generation, marketing, and sales strategies.
As an industry leader in the insurance space, we are consistently awarded Partner of the Year from top brands like Aflac and Humana, and our work has been featured in:
- The Wall Street Journal
- And more
- Robust health & wellbeing package
- Medical insurance with a choice of plan and carriers
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- HSA and FSA options
- Emotional wellbeing program
- Wellbeing dollars
- Health advocacy program
- Medical review services
- Company-paid disability policies
- Free membership to an on-site gym
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Additional paid time off for bereavement, family and medical leave, jury duty, and military leave
- Parental and adoption leave
- Virtual guided meditations
- Virtual chair yoga sessions
Financial & retirement benefits
- 401(k) savings plan + match
- Generous annual bonus and base salary assessment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Commuter account benefit
- Adoption assistance program
Learning and development opportunities
- Conference and training reimbursement
- Employee development programs
- Regular Lunch & Learns on a wide range of topics
- Yearly team building events
- Community service projects
- All-you-can-eat snacks and a fully stocked fridge. Cerise Limón La Croix, anyone?
- Frequent office events, happy hours and outings (Virtual for the time-being)
- Office contests + fun prizes! Someone recently won a 5-day trip to any U.S. vacation resort of their choosing
- An annual holiday party that you’ll still be talking about a year later (seriously)
- Frequent company lunches catered by local restaurants
- Giant Jenga (Fort Lee), fantasy football leagues, and more
- Super cool swag (that you’ll actually want to wear)
What you can expect:
The first 6 months of the job will include a rigorous curriculum and we will determine based upon your interests and skills where you will be working during the 6 month rotation. It may include our account/client teams, HR, analytics, marketing or business operations teams. At end of 6 months we will put you in the area that best fits your capabilities and interest.
When you join the TRANZACT team, you’ll be joining a passionate group of people who strive for excellence, deliver on their commitments, and love to win.
Our culture is built on a simple concept: Be Real. That means saying what you mean and doing what you say. It means being yourself, being open to feedback, and having the courage to make tough decisions.
You’ll fit in here if:
- You’re a naturally curious problem solver who is excited by new challenges
- You aren’t afraid to take initiative and own it
- You value inclusivity and belonging
- You care deeply about your work and have a make it happen attitude
- You’re a powerful communicator who loves sharing ideas
- You believe in keeping it real and having fun at work
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to chat with you!
Tranzact, a WTW company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
EOE, including disability/vets