Willis Towers Watson
Early Careers: Analyst, Employee Experience (Org Insights & Change) - New York - 2023
Posted on Sep 28 New York, NY 334 views
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
What is an Analyst, Employee Experience (Org Insights)?
As an EX Analyst within our Org Insights & Change Community, you will help our clients with the collection and analysis of employee insights. You’ll work beside some of the industry’s top consultants, developing your skills and technical knowledge, while delivering creative, cutting-edge solutions to real business issues. You will have immediate exposure to challenging client assignments that draw on your ability to analyze information and develop conclusions; demonstrate imagination and creativity; and deliver innovative solutions to key talent management, organization design, human capital and other related business challenges.
Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position. You will learn to connect solutions across our EX portfolio – including employee insights (listening/surveys, assessments), strategy and change management, behavior change, communications and employee experience software (Embark).
Navigator.Partner with senior colleagues to develop and implement advanced analytics and leading-edge technology to deliver insights to our clients in areas such as leadership alignment and performance, rewards optimization, culture alignment, workforce well-being, safety, risk orientation and engagement.
Influencer.Uses highly effective change management and communication skills and experiences to build trust and influence decisions that are critical to achieving the desired outcomes – for the business and client alike.
Relationship builder.Easily builds rapport with others, quickly establishing a strong sense of confidence and trust.
Knowledge pursuer.Brings a thirst for learning, willingness and confidence to step out of the comfort zone to take on new opportunities and gain and grow from new experiences.
Calm maker.Guides others through difficult situations and projects with an ability to be unflappable in the face of adversity.
Excellence seeker.Brings a “we” versus “I” mentality without ego or agenda and demonstrates a deep commitment and accountability to doing what it takes to get the work done with the high quality our clients expect and in a way that adheres to our company values of client focus, teamwork, respect, excellence and integrity.
Dedicated collaborator.Sees potential and unique strengths of each team member. Values development of people through collaborating, providing two-way feedback, creating energy and cultivating a safe environment for colleagues to share, create, learn, develop and thrive.
Criteria / Role Expectations
- Partner with senior colleagues to develop and implement advanced analytics and leading-edge technology to deliver insights to our clients in areas such as leadership alignment and performance, rewards optimization, culture alignment, workforce well-being, safety, risk orientation and engagement
- Provide actionable insights on improving employee engagement, shaping a high-performance culture and achieving optimal returns on talent and program investments
- Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas
- Assist with design, production, and presentation of materials for clients. This may include presentation formatting, graphic design support, proofreading client work, scheduling meetings, answering client inquiries, etc.
- Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled, and communication is consistent
- Contribute to new business development by drafting statements of work, project plans and budgets
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
- Liaise with technical or support teams to ensure successful handoff of tasks between departments and that all tasks are accomplished on time and in concert with affiliated responsibilities
- For survey projects:
- coordinate production of surveys,
- track survey response rates for clients,
- coordinate survey question hotline and/or email box,
- verify the accuracy of raw data and raise concerns or questions as appropriate,
- ensure accuracy of survey data,
- learn how to read survey report data and understand the final results delivered to clients,
- respond promptly to client requests for assistance or additional information.
- Progress towards a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in industrial and organizational psychology or a related major with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Prior survey research, organizational development and organizational change experience a plus
- Ability to draw on a combination of advanced analytics and leading-edge technology to deliver insights to clients
- A professional presence with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
- Ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
- Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
- Technical savvy and comfort using the Microsoft Office Suite (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access), with very strong skills in MS Excel
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required
- Accepting applications from candidates that graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between May 2022 through August 2023
- Able to work legally in the United States indefinitely and without Visa sponsorship
The Application-Interview Process:
Step 1: Online application, including resume/CV
Step 2: Online assessments and Video Interview
Step 3: Virtual Interview with business
Step 4: Offer and on-boarding
WTW Work Flex:At WTW, we see things differently. We understand flexibility is key to supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce and so we have a variety of different working arrangements which we call “WTW Work Flex”. We encourage colleagues and candidates to make requests for the types of flexible working arrangements that suit them. Visit our career site for more information: https://careers.wtwco.com/wtw-work-flex/
WTW specializes in preparing for the unknown. Here’s how to get ready for the big day: https://careers.wtwco.com/hints-and-tips/
WTW may be subject to employment-related COVID-19 vaccination mandates from time to time in certain jurisdictions that may require certifying and providing documentation of vaccination against COVID-19 to work in a WTW office.
EOE, including disability/vets