Virtual Auto Adjuster
Posted on Nov 9 Boston, MA 2 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Now is an exciting time to join Allstate! One of the world’s most trusted brands is building a team of enthusiastic colleagues, who together, and helping guide customers to live a life well protected. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
Candidate must have a Massachusetts Adjusters/Appraisers License.
A day in the life of a Virtual Auto Adjuster:
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
- Efficiently write or review accurate estimates and supplements based on photos/ video/ physical inspection
- Review, reconcile, and negotiate with, repair facilities, customers and claimants
- Perform parts searches
- Primarily working virtually from home with occasional travel for physical inspections within the local market
- Work in multiple workstreams (Quick Foto Claims, Waivers, Virtual Assist, Tech Reviews, Total loss)
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
- Flexibility to work independently as part of a virtual team.
- In our virtual environment, adjusters are required to engage and participate on camera during online meetings and trainings.
You’re provided with comprehensive training:
- We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license
- We offer full paid virtual training plus on the job training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
Notice of Licensing Requirement:
- As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license.
- If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
- Licensing required; multiple markets preferred. Required to obtain required licenses within 60 days of hire.
- Paid training and licensing
- Internet reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cafeteria style health insurance plan- starts day one!
- 401K match and pension plan
- Volunteer opportunities + matching donations
- Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more
You’re a great match for this role if you have:
- High School Diploma/GED or higher (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Preferred at least 18 months auto estimating writing experience – CCC, Audatex, Mitchell
- You have prior experience using the auto estimating program Mitchell
- You enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home, and potentially traveling to various locations to restore peoples’ lives through outstanding customer service
- Previous customer service experience
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
Where and when will I work?
Candidate must have a Massachusetts Adjusters/Appraisers License.
This position is not available for California, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
To be determined based on business needs.
Possible weekend rotations with comp day.
New hire sign on bonus $5000! (valid MA Adjusters/Appraiser License)
Licensing Sign on Bonus - You may be eligible for a $1000 Licensing Sign on Bonus if you have the applicable active licenses needed for this role.
This could include Home Resident Property & Casualty License, Designated Home State (DHS) Florida or Texas License, and/or applicable Appraiser License.
Compensation offered for this role is $51,600.00-$80,775.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.