Posted on Apr 12 579 views
Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company is looking for a Claims Administrator to join their team! .
At Propel, we make it our business to know our clients worlds inside and out. With decades of industry-specific experience, we bring our clients a real-world understanding of the challenges they face. We’re recognized as a leader in providing innovative insurance solutions, and are proud of the long-standing partnerships we’ve developed with many of the nation’s leading carriers.
Our employees are devoted to serving our customers and knowing insurance. As it turns out, insurance isn’t the only thing they are passionate about.
- Review and assign new claims
- Set up and enter new claims into claims management system
- Answer and respond to incoming phone line for inquiries, questions, and new claim set ups
- Print/scan coverage letters and indexes documents to claim file and/or advocate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Participation in claims roundtables is highly encouraged
- Office/Customer service experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Prior insurance experience preferred but not required
- Introduction to Claims completed within 6 months
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-oriented, effective communication and phone skills
- Ability to independently prioritize work, follow procedures and take action to complete daily tasks